AWcode are looking to expand our development team and currently have openings for several web developers.
You will be joining our existing Thai & International team and working from our East Pattaya office.
Work will involve projects ranging from websites to custom web apps and online systems. Some work will be on client projects while we also devote time to creating new in house startup projects through our Startup Studio approach.
The right candidates will be talented developers, hard working, good at solving problems and team players.
- Thai national or foreigner (visa and work permit available)
- Able to work at our East Pattaya Office
- Experience with one or more of PHP, LAMP, UI/UX, Front end Dev, Mobile Apps
- Good team player and able to supervise and assist junior staff
- Reasonable spoken/written English
Advantages – Good to have but not essential
- Fluent English
- Laravel / Lumen
- Docker / Kubernetes / Microservices
- Linux server experience
- 5 day working week (Mon-Fri)
- Thai public holidays
- Staff lunch every Friday
- Work on multiple startup projects, option to join if suitable as they grow
- Social Security
- Salary dependent on skills and experience