- Do you consider yourself a WordPress Guru?
- Are you an effective communicator looking to work within a team environment?
- Do you experience working with HTML5 and PHP?
Our client, an international lead generation company, is currently looking to be the world's number one provider of high quality iGaming leads. The Malta office consists of over 20 different nationalities and it believes in a healthy and fulfilling work life balance approach.
- Build websites using WordPress to support company guidelines.
- Integrate campaign websites with social media and third-party tools via APIs.
- Install and configure WordPress using company standard.
- Develop, install and maintain all WordPress themes and plugins from the company
- Be fully responsible for all websites in the sports betting segment.
- Reports directly to head of sports betting.
Skills and Mind set:
- Expert knowledge of WordPress (Plugin / theme development / API).
- Strong PHP development skills.
- Good working knowledge of MySQL including the use of efficient SQL commands.
- Strong experience building HTML/CSS across the major browsers.
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking, and development methodology.
- Detail-oriented, and task focused.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work quickly and patiently as part of a small team to deliver projects on time.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and online Gambling would be beneficial.
- Private health insurance.
- Gym and sport benefits.
- Competitive salary after discussions.
- Fun and engaging company events.
Do you have any question or comment for People & co. Ltd about their position WordPress/ Full Stack Developer?
Please log in to ask a question
No question right now? Subscribe to this job post to be notified when other applicants ask something.